November 30, 2019*
Leavenworth Christmas Lighting
Saturdays & Sundays
December 7, 8**, 14, 15**, 21 & 22**, 2019
- Scenic deluxe bus ride from Seattle to Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival
- Shop at unique stores and galleries, take a sleigh ride, enjoy delicious German food and soak in the spirit of the season
- Experience the entire town of Leavenworth illuminate with more than half a million sparkling lights
- Departure Locations: Downtown Seattle, Northgate, Lynnwood, Bellevue, Auburn and Tacoma. Check out our departure schedules and locations
About this Trip
Brimming with holiday magic and plenty of cheer, this is one event you will not want to miss!
Hop on a deluxe motorcoach departing from several locations around Seattle and enjoy a scenic ride across the Cascades to the Bavarian-themed town of Leavenworth. At dusk, gather for The Lighting Ceremony see the town come to life with more than half a million sparkling lights.
Need an Overnight? – Check out our Leavenworth Lighting package with an overnight stay in Bellevue!
Christkindlmarkt – Saturday, November 30* – Skip the Black Friday crowds at the mall and shop local at Leavenworth’s annual Bavarian-style Christmas Market! Pick up a variety of handmade arts and crafts and get in the holiday spirit with a stunning Lantern Parade (held instead of the Tree Lighting Ceremony) and other family-friendly Christmas entertainment!
10 Things to do in Leavenworth in December
- Christmas Lighting Festival
- Village Voices Christmas Concert
- The Nutcracker Museum
- Sleigh Rides
- Sledding and Tubing
- Dog Sledding
- Wine Tasting
- Winter Hiking
For more ideas, see our 12 Reasons You Must Experience the Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM (times vary by location) Depart for Leavenworth – Your trip begins when a deluxe motorcoach (includes free onboard wifi) picks you up in the morning from one of several locations around Seattle.
Sit back and enjoy treats from your complimentary breakfast box from the Clipper Café served on board the motorcoach (includes: Blazing Bagels cranberry orange muffin, Zoi honey Greek yogurt, 2 satsuma oranges, 16 oz. water bottle).
12:00 PM Arrive in Leavenworth – The festivities kick into high gear when Santa and parade of costumed holiday characters parade into town. During the day, catch musical performances in the Front Street Gazebo, feast on roasted chestnuts or sip hot spiced wine and cocoa from traditional Gluhwein Tents.
The frosty fun doesn’t end there! Sled down Front Street Park, glide over fresh powder on a sleigh or dogsled ride or let the kiddos track down free cookies on Sundays by following the Cookie Crawl Map.
4:45 PM Lighting Ceremony – At dusk, experience the highlight of the day – The Lighting Ceremony – and join Santa in bringing the town to life with more than half a million sparkling lights!
5:45 PM Depart Leavenworth – Re-board the motorcoach and enjoy a snack (includes: Macrina Bakery Granola Bar Cookies and 16 oz. water bottle) on your return trip home.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult.
• Departures available from Bellevue, Northgate, Downtown, Auburn, Lynnwood & Tacoma.
• Christkindlmarkt - Saturday, November 30 (Bellevue, Downtown Pier 69 & Tacoma ONLY)
• Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival - Saturdays: December 7, 14 & 21 (Bellevue, Lynnwood, Northgate, Downtown Pier 69, Auburn & Tacoma)
• **Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival - Sundays: December 8, 15 & 22 (Bellevue, Downtown Pier 69, Auburn & Tacoma ONLY)
• Special arrangements may be made for guests with limited mobility, please call for assistance
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Cancellations within 7 days are non-refundable
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We had a great day! The staff on the bus to Leavenworth were wonderful, bus was very clean and comfortable. Great value for the money. Will I go again? YES!!"
"Friendly staff!!! Fun filled experience!!! Thank you Clipper Vacations!!!"
- Christie Estrada
"There couldn’t possibly be an easier way to travel. I arrived relaxed and ready for my day outing. The same was true on the journey home. Good job Clipper!"
- Helen L., Los Angeles, CA
Day Trip from Seattle to Victoria, BCLearn more about Day Trip from Seattle to Victoria, BC