Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival - Saturdays & Sundays**
December 2, 3**, 9, 10**, 16 and 17, 2017**
- Scenic deluxe motor coach ride to the Bavarian town of Leavenworth
- Shop at unique stores and galleries, take a sleigh ride, enjoy delicious German food and soak in the spirit of the season
- Experience the entire town of Leavenworth illuminate with more than half a million sparkling lights
About this Trip
Brimming with holiday magic and plenty of cheer, this is one event you will not want to miss! Hop on a deluxe motor coach departing from several locations around Seattle and enjoy a scenic ride across the Cascades to the Bavarian-themed town of Leavenworth. At dusk, gather for The Lighting Ceremony see the town come to life with more than half a million sparkling lights.
New This Year: Christkindlmarkt – Saturday, November 25 – Skip the Black Friday crowds at the mall and shop local at Leavenworth’s annual Bavarian-style Christmas Market! Pick up a variety of handmade arts and crafts, feast on authentic German food and get in the holiday spirit with a stunning Lantern Parade (held instead of the Tree Lighting Ceremony) and other family-friendly Christmas entertainment!
Your trip begins when a deluxe motor coach picks you up in the morning from one of several locations around Seattle. Sit back, enjoy treats from your complimentary breakfast box (includes: personal breakfast box from the Clipper Café served on board the motor coach on the way up to Leavenworth, (includes: Blazing Bagels cranberry orange muffin, Zoi honey Greek yogurt, 2 satsuma oranges, 16 oz. water bottle) and soak in scenic views of mountains and forests as you travel over the beautiful Cascade Mountains to the Bavarian-themed village of Leavenworth.
Upon arrival, enjoy shopping at local boutiques and dine on delicious German food. At dusk, experience the highlight of the day – The Lighting Ceremony – and join Santa in bringing the town to life with more than half a million sparkling lights before re-boarding the motor coach and enjoying a snack (includes: Macrina Bakery Granola Bar Cookies and 16 oz. water bottle) on your return trip home.
Click here for departure schedules and directions to departure locations.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult.
• Departures available from Bellevue, Northgate, Downtown, Auburn, Lynnwood & Tacoma.
• *Christkindlmarkt - Saturday, November 25 (Bellevue & Downtown Pier 69 ONLY)
• Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival - Saturdays: December 2, 9 & 16 (Bellevue, Lynnwood, Northgate, Downtown Pier 69, Auburn & Tacoma)
**Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival - Sundays: December 3, 10 & 17 (Bellevue, Downtown Pier 69 & Auburn ONLY)
• Special arrangements may be made for guests with limited mobility, please call for assistance
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Subject to change
"Friendly staff!!! Fun filled experience!!! Thank you Clipper Vacations!!!"
- Christie Estrada
"There couldn’t possibly be an easier way to travel. I arrived relaxed and ready for my day outing. The same was true on the journey home. Good job Clipper!"
- Helen L., Los Angeles, CA
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival With Bellevue Hotel StayLearn more about Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival With Bellevue Hotel Stay