December 1*, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16 & 22, 2018
- Soak in stunning winter landscapes as you cruise from downtown Seattle to Langley
- Sample local beers and cheeses at Double Bluff Brewing’s heated patio
- Perfect for family fun or a day trip for visiting guests, this is one holiday adventure you won’t forget!
About this Trip
Discover a uniquely Pacific Northwest Christmas experience in the seaside town of Langley on Whidbey Island. The fun begins when you step aboard the San Juan Clipper for a festive cruise from downtown Seattle straight to Langley on Whidbey Island.
Once you set foot in Langley, enjoy five hours to explore the town and experience Christmas By the Sea. Pick up Christmas gifts at Langley’s renowned shops, featuring an eclectic mix of boutiques and galleries. Sample local beers and cheeses at Double Bluff Brewing’s heated patio or snap a photo in front of the beautifully lit Christmas tree at Langley Park, overlooking the water.
Depart downtown Seattle via the San Juan Clipper in the early afternoon and enjoy a festive cruise to Langley on Whidbey Island. Relax as you cruise through the Salish Sea and soak in the beautiful winter landscapes. Once you set foot in Langley, enjoy five hours to explore and experience the town’s festive charm. Pick up Christmas gifts and dine at Langley’s charming restaurants.
Don’t miss a fun and unconventional family photo with friendly elves in the “Moto Foto Booth,” before you walk down a lighted path back to Langley’s harbor to depart on the San Juan Clipper at sunset.
Check-in and Boarding at Clipper Terminal, Pier 69: 9:45 AM – 10:15 AM
Depart: 10:30 AM
Arrive Langley, Whidbey Island: 11:45 PM
Depart Langley: 4:45 PM
Arrive Seattle: 6:00 PM
Onboard you will receive a special welcome bag that includes walking map of Langley, an explorer’s guidebook to the marine wildlife and nature visible in the Salish Sea during your Clipper cruise to Whidbey Island, plus a chance to win holiday raffle prizes from Langley businesses on your return trip home.
To spread cheer to our local community, a portion of all sales will support your choice of Clipper’s regional nonprofit partners: Treehouse, Mary’s Place or SR3.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult.
• *Langley’s Christmas Parade is on Saturday, December 1st
• Cancellations outside of 14 days are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations within 14-7 days prior to departure are eligible for a 50% refund.
• Within 7 days prior to travel; the reservation is non-refundable, non-changeable and noncancellable.
• 10.1% Washington state sales tax not included.
• Pricing in USD
• Subject to change
"The service onboard and at either dock was exceptional! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Clipper Vacations!"
- Mike T.
"There couldn’t possibly be an easier way to travel. I arrived relaxed and ready for my day outing. The same was true on the journey home. Good job Clipper!"
- Helen L., Los Angeles, CA
"Friendly staff!!! Fun filled experience!!! Thank you Clipper Vacations!!!"
- Christie Estrada
Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival Day Trip From SeattleLearn more about Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival Day Trip From Seattle