- Home to several 2010 Winter Olympic events
- World-class destination for outdoor sports
- Scenic motor coach ride along the shimmering Howe Sound and past Sky Pilot Mountain
About this Trip
Journey north along Howe Sound and past Sky Pilot Mountain from Vancouver, BC to Whistler for a quick overnight getaway in a beautiful mountain village. A favorite vacation spot for outdoor enthusiasts, Whistler lets you soak in the region’s natural wonders in every possible way, whether you get a squirrel’s-eye view of ancient rainforests on a series of suspension bridges or ride along a scenic mountain trail on horseback.
*Hotel availability is limited, please book early for winter travel dates.
Begin your adventure from Vancouver Airport or downtown Vancouver aboard the Whistler Express, and traverse north along the shimmering Howe Sound and past Sky Pilot Mountain into upper British Columbia. Once in Whistler, enjoy free time to explore and fly through the trees on the exhilarating Ziptrek Bear Tour, check out the Audain Art Museum, take a ride on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola or pamper yourself at the luxurious Scandinave Spa.
For more ideas, see our 25 things to do in Whistler.
In the morning, feast on a delicious brunch in Whistler Village and peruse the array of unique boutique shops in Whistler Village. Conclude your journey with a tranquil motor coach ride back to Vancouver.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Seattle to Whistler 2-Night GetawayLearn more about Seattle to Whistler 2-Night Getaway