(Except Jan 7, 8, 14, 15 & Jan 21 - Feb 12th, 2020)
- Complimentary Upgrade to Vista Class – Delight in spacious, leather seats, top deck panoramic views and ample table seating for small groups
- 15% off Waterview Rooms & 10% discount on spa treatments at Delta by Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort
- Complimentary upgrade guaranteed (a savings of up to 25%!) and spa welcome amenity upon arrival at Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- 15% off all rooms at the Fairmont Empress
About this Trip:
Craving a little spa-time and quality relaxation? Soak your cares away at one of Victoria’s elegant waterfront resorts with special limited-time rates!
Book by February 20 and travel January 3 – March 2 to save big on two-night getaways at select Victoria hotels and enjoy a complimentary upgrade to Vista Class on a round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry cruise. Best Price Guaranteed thanks to exclusive Clipper discounts.
If rest and rejuvenation are the name of your travel game this season, there is no better place than Victoria to kick back, relax and explore on a cozy winter escape from Seattle. You’ll come back refreshed and ready to take on the world!
Compare and Save:
|Victoria Clipper, 2 Nights & Tax from||Rating||SALE||After Sale|
|Delta Hotels by Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort||★ ★ ★ ★||$233|
|Oak Bay Beach Hotel||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||$307|
|Fairmont Empress||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||$339|
Jan. – Mar.
| Victoria Clipper|
& Tax from
| Delta Hotels by Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort|
★ ★ ★ ★
|Oak Bay Beach Hotel|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Must book December 10, 2019 – February 20, 2020 and travel January 3 – March 2, 2020.
A two-night minimum stay is required, additional nights are available.
Prices shown above are in USD, per adult, based on double occupancy and may vary by actual travel date.
*Blackout dates: Jan 7, 8, 14, 15 & Jan 21 – Feb 12th, 2020 & Feb 10-13 at Oak Bay Beach Hotel only.
Leave your stress behind and enjoy a relaxing 2-hour and 45-minute morning cruise aboard the Victoria Clipper ferry from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 into the heart of downtown Victoria. Cozy up in your comfortable seats, snack on the lineup of locally-sourced treats available onboard and gaze out at the breathtaking views.
Upon arrival, drop your luggage at your hotel, sample some of the healthy farm-to-table eats around town, stroll along the waterfront and rugged beaches or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
Delight in a full day to explore the charming city of Victoria. Soak in Vancouver Island’s awe-inspiring natural beauty with a hike up Mount Douglas or cozy up indoors and treat yourself to a spa day. Check out our picks for how to spoil yourself at each of these stunning resorts:
Delta Hotels by Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort:
- Cozy up in one of the spa’s 13 European-style treatment rooms for award-winning beauty or skincare.
- Go for a dip in the heated indoor pool or whirlpool.
Oak Bay Beach Hotel:
- Get your glow with a fabulous facial or an amazing massage at the five-star Boat House Spa!
- Unwind with a soothing soak in the heated, seaside mineral pools boasting phenomenal vistas of Mt. Baker.
The Fairmont Empress Hotel:
- Whisk your stress away with Willow Stream Spa’s unique Spa Ritual – steam inhalation room, Finnish-style sauna and thermal mineral bath
- Indulge tea in the Lobby Lounge or an expertly crafted cocktail at the Q Bar.
Enjoy brunch at your hotel before using the rest of the day to shop the array of unique boutiques Johnson Street or learn about Victoria’s rich history at the Royal BC Museum. In the evening, conclude your trip with a relaxing Victoria Clipper ferry ride back to Seattle. For more ways to fill your day, consider the following activities:
- Check out these 5 unique culinary experiences in Victoria
- Indulge in afternoon tea
- Wander through Chinatown
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must book Dec 10, 2019 - Feb 20, 2020 and travel Jan 3 - Mar 2, 2020
• A 2-night minimum stay is required, additional nights are available
• Not valid for Oak Bay Beach Hotel Boutique Suite, Best Ocean View or One Bedroom Suite Ocean View. Peak rates apply.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Non-Refundable, not combinable with any other promotions or offers
•Value adds non-exclusive
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Great service, wonderful package included hotel stay in a 4 star hotel in Victoria for two nights!! Highly recommend! We will definitely book again through Clipper Vacations!"
- Jen B.
"Great views and seat service. The Clipper is a beautiful ship. A lovely 2.5-3 hour journey across the water. I wish flying was as fun as the Clipper was."
- J in WA
"Great trip! Very comfortable, excellent reservation service, excellent onboard service. Comfortable, smooth, relaxing ride… The 2 night package was a great value for the money."
- Nuno G.
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight