- Cruise to the top of the course via all-terrain vehicle and traverse across 2 wooden suspension bridges.
- Fly above the trees on 8 zipline rides ranging from 150-1,000 feet long and up to 150 feet high!
- Spectacular bird’s-eye-view of the forest canopy, mountains and ocean.
About this Trip
Discover your adventurous side with an overnight getaway and zipline tour in Victoria, BC! Hop on the Clipper for a scenic cruise from Seattle to Victoria before journeying to Sooke and 100 acres of rainforest. Soar over the trees and valleys on eight ziplines ranging from 150-1,000 feet long and up to 150 feet high. Soak in magnificent mountain and ocean vistas and then return to Victoria to explore a city steeped in British charm.
Your adventure begins with a cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria aboard the Victoria Clipper ferry. Upon arrival, hop on the AdrenaLINE shuttle and enjoy a scenic ride to Sooke and 100 acres of coastal temperate rainforest. Fly through the trees and soak in spectacular views as you traverse eight zipline crossings, ranging from 150-1,000 feet long. Return to downtown Victoria in late afternoon and cap off your evening at one of the city’s delicious restaurants.
Grab breakfast or brunch and then use the afternoon to experience the rest of the city before your early evening departure to Seattle. Learn more about the region’s history at the Royal BC Museum, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• 12:30 pm departure bookable online with pick up from Clipper terminal at 11:15 (pick up time is not compatible with 8:30 am sailing from Seattle, on same day). For other available times, please call Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 1-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"Friendly staff!!! Fun filled experience!!! Thank you Clipper Vacations!!!"
- Christie Estrada
"From check in to seating to full service snack foods this was an excellent experience."
- Peytonsage, Barrie, CA
"My family and I loved the 2 trips we’ve taken… Everyone was so friendly. This was a great memory for my kids."
- Loretta S.
Seattle To Victoria Overnight With Cowichan Wine Country TourLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight With Cowichan Wine Country Tour