- The perfect overnight getaway addition to an Alaska cruise
- Excellent boutique shopping, Pacific Northwest dining and sightseeing
- Explore iconic attractions in each city from The Butchart Gardens and tea at the Empress to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market
About this Trip
Experience the majestic mountains of Vancouver, the historic charm of Victoria and the vibrant city of Seattle with a one-way adventure from Vancouver, BC to Seattle. An excellent way to see three of the Pacific Northwest’s famous cities, we’ll get you around using transportation that best suits your needs! From a relaxing motorcoach and BC Ferry ride to scenic Victoria Clipper cruise, there is no better way to visit this unique region.
Journey from Vancouver to Victoria by motor coach and BC Ferries, and enjoy awe-inspiring views of the coastline and surrounding islands as you wind your way through the glimmering Strait of Georgia. After a quick check-in at your hotel, set off to discover Victoria’s numerous charms. Check out the harbor seals at Fisherman’s Wharf, bike along Dallas Road or explore the many rooms at Craigdarroch Castle. To help fill your day, check out a few of these other ideas:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
Grab breakfast at one of the many cafes in downtown Victoria and use the rest of the morning to explore the city. Check out the Royal BC Museum for captivating exhibits on the region’s history, pay a visit to beautiful Beacon Hill Park or enjoy a frosty pint at one of the ample micro-breweries before hopping on the Victoria Clipper for an evening or mid-morning cruise from Victoria to downtown Seattle. Upon arrival, continue your journey or check out a few of these fun activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
To book a customized itinerary, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA TripAdvisor
"Friendly staff!!! Fun filled experience!!! Thank you Clipper Vacations!!!"
- Christie Estrada Google
"It was worth it to combine everything in the package and worry about nothing. We will do it again."
- JS TripAdvisor