- Endless fun for all ages! The kiddos will enjoy the chance to meet costumed characters like Batman and more, while the young at heart geek out over three-floors of unique exhibitors and entertainment
- The chance to see special guests, such as Marina Sirtis of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Larry Hama the writer of Marvel’s “GI Joe” and other exciting talent!
- SAVE on your round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise when booking an overnight hotel stay
About this Trip:
Immerse yourself in Nerdvana with tickets to Victoria’s 2nd annual Capital City Comic Con and experience a three-day long event chock-full of comics, games, toys, LEGO displays and cosplay as well as signings and opportunities to snap selfies with special celebrity guests.
Skip the hassle of driving and hop on our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran to cruise straight into the heart of Victoria and experience British Columbia’s vibrant fan culture!
Hop on the Victoria Clipper catamaran in the morning for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, drop your bags at your hotel and head to the Victoria Conference Center and Crystal Garden for the Capital City Comic Con.
Grab your tickets at Will Call and take the kiddos to check out awe-inspiring LEGO displays, play games and to meet customed characters like Batman and more as well as geek out over comics, toys, cosplay and special entertainment.
Capital City Comic Con Hours:
Friday, March 22: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 23: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, March 24: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fuel up with a delicious breakfast at one of Victoria’s fabulous restaurants before returning to the Capital City Comic Con for another day of family fun! Explore the Con’s three floors of unique exhibitors, stop by a Q&A session or get a photo and autograph from your favorite artist! For more ideas on how to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Multi-day Capital City Comic Con passes and additional nights are available when you book by phone. For help further customizing your vacation, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Your Capital City Comic Con wristbands, which will become your admission to the events, must be picked up first at Will Call at the Victoria Convention Centre.
• All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
"The visitor experience in Victoria is amazing, they really have embraced welcoming people. Lots of great restaurants and street performers to enjoy."
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight