Save Big with an Overnight Getaway
Take advantage of our one-stop shop for a quick and easy getaway from Seattle to Victoria! Travel with Clipper Vacations to the “City of Gardens” for a Best Price Guarantee on a round-trip cruise and overnight hotel stay in Victoria, BC.
Pick the dates and times you want to travel, select a hotel, add a fun activity and you’ve got the perfect Victoria escape!
The Victoria Clipper ferry travels between the United States and Canada. As such, you’ll need a Passport, Passport Card, Enhanced Driver License, Nexus Pass or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID).
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Travel car-free to one of North America’s most walkable cities! Upon arrival, you’ll be steps from our hotel partners, popular landmarks, restaurants and downtown!
- Explore the city and experience Victoria’s iconic attractions. From Afternoon Tea at the Fairmont Empress to 55-acres of floral splendor at The Butchart Gardens, there’s fun for the whole family in Victoria.
Things to do in Victoria
- Historical Display & Spring Prelude at The Butchart Gardens: Now – Mar. 15
- Victoria Film Festival: Feb. 7 – 16
- Valentine’s Day Jazz Show: Feb. 14
- Victoria Yoga & Wellness Conference: Feb. 14 – 16
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibit at the Royal BC Museum: Feb. 14 – Mar. 29
- 11th Annual Island Beer & Spirits Festival: Feb. 16
- Capital City Comic Con: Mar. 20 – 22
For more ideas, see 11 things to do in Victoria this January
Hop aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan De Fuca. Upon arrival, explore the wonder of Victoria and experience the city’s popular attractions, such as the 55-acre floral oasis that is The Butchart Gardens, whale watching on the Salish Sea or check out a few of these other gems around the city:
In the morning, enjoy a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and use the rest of the day to explore the historic city before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening. Go for a bike ride along the scenic Dallas Waterfront, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one these five amazing spots
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We booked a Clipper Vacation that included Butchart Gardens and Empress High Tea… The entire package was unbelievably reasonable. Everything was perfect! We enjoyed it all."
- Jeanie L., Billings, MT
"We have always done these things for ourselves, but in this case we combined things. The entire stay exceeded expectations!!"
"I loved the speed, comfort and convenience of how to get to Victoria. It drops you within walking distance of great hotels and all the Inner Harbour activities."
- Doug M., Seattle, WA
Seattle To Victoria Overnight With The Butchart GardensLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight With The Butchart Gardens