NOTE: There is no scheduled ferry service between Seattle and Victoria due to annual scheduled maintenance period on Jan. 15, 16 and Jan. 22 – Feb. 10, 2019.
- Book by February 28, Travel February 17 – March 31
- Free Upgrade! Book a standard guestroom or one bedroom ste. and receive a free upgraded room *
- Enjoy a free glass of Prosecco at Oak Bay’s famous Snug Pub or the Dining Room (1 per guest)
About this Trip:
Ready to book the perfect relaxing winter getaway from Seattle? Victoria’s iconic Oak Bay Beach Hotel features elegant rooms and is oriented around a series of heated mineral pools and spas that hug the sea with stunning views of Mt. Baker and the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop.
Book now through February 28 and travel February 17 – March 31 to receive a complimentary upgraded room and glass of Processo with a one-night getaway at the stunning Oak Bay Beach Hotel and round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise. Best Price Guaranteed thanks to exclusive Clipper discounts.
If relaxation is the name of your travel game this season, there’s no better place to Clip, sip and soak on a cozy winter escape from Seattle!
*Complimentary upgrades only applicable to the following room types: standard guestroom with a residential view, standard guestroom partial with an ocean view, boutique suite with a residential view and one bedroom suite with a residential view.
Climb aboard our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on the scenic, less than three-hour cruise through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, catch the complimentary Oak Bay Beach Hotel guest shuttle (pick-up service must be scheduled in advance and will be 30-minutes after scheduled arrival time) to the iconic property.
Cozy up in your elegant room, enjoy a day of lavish pampering at property’s five-star Boathouse Spa or sip on a glass of Processo paired with a great dinner at the Snug Pub or Dining Room restaurant. At the end of the day, indulge in a relaxing soak in the hotel’s seaside mineral pools. Surrounded jaw-dropping views of Mount Baker and the Pacific Ocean, there is no better spot to close out an evening.
In the morning, treat yourself to an excellent breakfast or latte to-go from Kate’s and use the rest of the day to explore the beautiful oceanside Oak Bay neighborhood before catching the Victoria Clipper back to Seattle in the evening. Stroll around one of the many secluded walking trails that wind around the hotel, explore the unique boutiques on Oak Bay Avenue or check out a few of these other gems around Victoria:
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one of these seven amazing spots
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must book January 7 - 28 and travel February 17 - March 31, 2019
• A one-night minimum stay is required, additional nights are available
• *Complimentary upgrades only applicable to the following room types: standard guestroom residential view, standard guestroom partial ocean view, boutique suite residential view & one bedroom suite residential view
• Room upgrades only applicable during travel window
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"We took the Clipper in from Seattle and then took the bus to the hotel from downtown. The staff was incredibly friendly, the pub we had dinner at on-site had wonderful vegetarian options, the mineral baths, pool and steam room were exceptional, the room and bed were perfect. Highly recommend this as a weekend getaway!"
"Loved getting to ride the new Clipper. So nice and modern. Lots of comfortable seating. Great service. Views are spectacular on the way up to Victoria, BC."
- ~Sue B., Seattle, WA
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight