- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when you add an overnight Victoria hotel stay (Sun-Wed travel). Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Explore the historic and spooky neighborhoods of Old Town, Bastion Square, James Bay, Beacon Hill Park and Chinatown!
- Enjoy tales of ghostly encounters combined with just the right amount of history
About this Trip
Uncover the spooky history behind Canada’s most haunted city and hop on the Clipper for a ghostly overnight getaway in Victoria! With Victoria’s pre-eminent historian, John Adams (or one of his expert storytellers), as your guide, you will explore some of the city’s most haunted and fascinating neighborhoods. Listen to spell-binding stories of eccentric citizens, heroic deeds, ghastly crimes and tragic accidents that bring Victoria’s dark past to life for a spine-chilling night out with family and friends! Kids are half-price adult fare.
Hop aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, spend the day exploring the city’s iconic buildings and alleys and courtyards surrounding the historic Inner Harbour.
When night falls, embark on the Ghostly Walks Tour or Halloween Ghostly Walks Tour (Oct 11 – 31), where you will learn hair-raising stories about some of the city’s famous citizens while visiting Victoria’s spooky spots. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few a of the city’s other hidden gems:
In the morning, enjoy a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and use the rest of the day to explore the historic city before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening. Go for a bike ride along the scenic Dallas Waterfront, shop the unique boutiques on Johnson Street, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Child rates available.
• Dress for the weather - tours take place rain, shine or snow.
• Tour not recommended for folks with limited mobility due to 90 minutes of walking/standing, however all routes are wheelchair accessible
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
"The visitor experience in Victoria is amazing, they really have embraced welcoming people. Lots of great restaurants and street performers to enjoy."
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight