(Except August 17 & 31, September 11, 12 & 17-19, 2019)
- Book by August 31, Travel August 1 – September 30
- Complimentary Upgrade to Vista Class – Enjoy spacious, leather seats, top deck panoramic views and ample table seating for small groups
- The perfect chance to indulge in an amazing afternoon tea or dine at the new Q Bar and Restaurant
About this Trip:
One of Canada’s National Historic Sites, The Fairmont Empress is ready to welcome you with a special limted time rate with up to 15% savings on regular prices!
Book now through August 31 and travel August 1 – September 30 to save big on two-night getaways at the historic and iconic Fairmont Empress hotel and enjoy a complimentary upgrade to Vista Class on a round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry cruise. Best Price Guaranteed thanks to exclusive Clipper discounts.
Hop on our sleek, high-speed catamaran for a short and fun ride and experience new luxury in the lavishly renovated rooms for the perfect vacation from Seattle!
NOTE: Not finding availability for your desired travel dates? Call our Clipper Pacific Northwest travel experts at 800-888-2535 between 7am-7pm PDT.
Climb aboard our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper ferry and relax on the scenic 2-hour 45-minute cruise through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, kick back in your lavish guest room and soak in stunning vistas of the spectacular Inner Harbour.
Make the most of your stay and book a rejuvenating spa treatment in the award-winning Willow Stream Spa, grab a handcrafted cocktail in the Q Bar or discover a few of these other gems around the city:
Enjoy an entire day to explore the historic beauty of Victoria. Pick up a bike and peddle along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in Beacon Hill Park, learn more about the region’s history at the Royal BC Museum, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Eat at these 5 must-visit brunch spots in Victoria, BC
- Stroll through Vancouver Island’s hidden gardens
- Explore off the beaten path locations
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
The following day, use the morning to soak in those precious Victoria summer rays, explore the city’s colorful public markets or grab a bite to eat before returning to Seattle mid-morning or in the evening.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must book July 29 - August 31 and travel August 1 - September 30, 2019
• Promotion applies to bookings with 2 consecutive night stays or longer
• May not apply to all room categories
• Blackout dates: August 17 & 31, September 11, 12 & 17-19, 2019
• Not combinable with any other promotions or Fairmont offers
• 1 day advance purchase required
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"It was worth it to combine everything in the package and worry about nothing. We will do it again."
"We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle. Bring a book, tablet or cards and relax with a glass(es) of wine as the beautiful scenery passes by your window. Recommended."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"What a great experience. Getting to Victoria was half the fun! Beautiful views, good food, helpful staff. I can’t wait to go again."
- Mike C.
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight