(Except July 1, 2020)
- Enjoy tasty bites at 6 – 8 downtown restaurants as well as local brews at a specialty craft beer bar
- Learn the history of brewing on Vancouver Island as you stroll through downtown Victoria
- Pick up an arsenal of insider insights from your friendly, local guide as well as the chefs, cooks and proprietors at each stop
About This trip
Embark on a culinary adventure through Victoria, BC you can really sink your teeth into! Eat and sip your way around the city on a fully-guided, two-hour food and brew tour and discover the best of what Victoria’s culinary scene has to offer along with hidden, hot spots.
With a fun, knowledgeable local guide, you’ll be treated like a regular with no waits or line ups as you savor cuisine from Canada and around the world while raising a glass with a few of Victoria’s most coveted local craft brews. You’ll even get a chance to chat with chefs, cooks and proprietors at each stop and inside information on the bites you’re enjoying!
Hop on our high-speed Victoria Clipper ferry for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the 2-hour and 45-minute cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Upon arrival, experience the finest eats in the city on a fully guided, two-hour food tour.
Pay a visit to six to eight hidden, insider hot spots, feast on delicious cuisine paired with multiple styles of fresh local craft beer and soak in the sights of the city as you walk from one stop to the next. Use the rest of the day to explore the vibrant city of Victoria before catching the evening departure for a relaxing ride back to Seattle. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite activities:
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We took the Clipper to Victoria and totally enjoyed every minute. The ride was comfortable and the scenery beautiful."
- DtheDawg, Texas
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
Day Trip from Seattle to Victoria, BCLearn more about Day Trip from Seattle to Victoria, BC