- A relaxing and scenic motorcoach ride from downtown Seattle to the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC
- Perfect for families and foodies who want to soak in the city’s rich culture
- Add on a tour to explore the popular Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, Granville Island Market and more
About this Trip
Skip the traffic and long lines at the border with a relaxing motorcoach ride from downtown Seattle to Vancouver for an overnight getaway in beautiful British Columbia. Sit back and watch breathtaking scenery glide by as you cruise past forests and farms on the way to Vancouver. In town, add on an optional tour to experience the innumerable charms of this lively city and traverse the Capilano Suspension Bridge, visit the Vancouver Aquarium or shop the boutiques on Robson Street.
Hop on a motorcoach from downtown Seattle for a scenic ride to Vancouver, BC. Relax and soak in fabulous views shimmering waters and lush forests as you travel to the heart of the Vancouver. After a quick check-in at your hotel, take in the city’s rich culture with a visit to the Museum of Anthropology, peruse the plethora of gourmet shops and artist studios on Granville Island or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
In the morning, enjoy brunch at one of Vancouver’s many chef-driven restaurants before concluding your journey with a relaxing motorcoach ride back to Seattle.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak CascadesLearn more about Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak Cascades