(Except Mon & Tues in Oct)
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when you add an overnight Victoria hotel stay (Sun-Wed travel). Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Fly above the trees on 8 zipline rides ranging from 150-1,000 feet long and up to 150 feet high!
- Spectacular birds-eye-view of the forest canopy, mountains and ocean
- Relax the day away with a soak in the elegant Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina’s two outdoor hot tubs
About this Trip
Discover your adventurous side with a 2-night getaway and zipline tour on Vancouver Island! Hop on the Victoria Clipper ferry for a scenic cruise from Seattle to Victoria, before picking up a rental car from Budget for a scenic drive to Sooke.
Journey to AdrenaLINE’s fully-guided zipline tour and soar over the trees and valleys on eight ziplines ranging from 150-1,000 feet long and up to 150 feet high. Soak in magnificent mountain and ocean vistas and then return to the stunning Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina. Kick back with a glass of wine on your private balcony and take in jaw-dropping ocean vistas!
Your journey begins with a cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria aboard the Victoria Clipper ferry. Upon arrival, pick up your rental car from Budget for a scenic 45-minute drive to Sooke.
Drop off your bags at Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina before driving to Adrena LINE Zipline Adventures to spend two hours soaring above 100 acres of coastal temperate rainforest on an exhilarating treetop adventure.
Soak in spectacular views as you fly through the trees on eight zipline crossings, ranging from 150-1,000 feet long and traverse two suspension bridges. Swing by historical and rustic 17 Mile House Pub for a refreshing pint of Guinness before returning to your hotel in the late afternoon. Cap off your evening with a delicious dinner at Wild Mountain Restaurant.
Your Adrena Line Ziplining excursion may be taken on the second day. For help customizing your Vancouver Island vacation package, please call Clipper Vacations at 1-800-888-2535.
Whip up a quick breakfast in your hotel suite’s full kitchen and enjoy a full day to explore the seaside town of Sooke. Stroll along the scenic French Beach, picnic by smooth, polished rock pools of Sooke Potholes Provincial Park or sip on tasty beverages at Tugwell Creek Farm and Meadery.
In the morning, make the drive back to downtown Victoria to return your rental car. Use the afternoon to experience the rest of the city before catching a relaxing Victoria Clipper ferry ride back to Seattle in the evening. Learn more about the region’s history at the Royal BC Museum, explore the magnificent Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore Victoria’s craft brew scene
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Best available rates based on 1-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Friendly staff!!! Fun filled experience!!! Thank you Clipper Vacations!!!"
- Christie Estrada
"From check in to seating to full service snack foods this was an excellent experience."
- Peytonsage, Barrie, CA
"My family and I loved the 2 trips we’ve taken… Everyone was so friendly. This was a great memory for my kids."
- Loretta S.
Seattle To Victoria Overnight With The Butchart GardensLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight With The Butchart Gardens