- Grotto Spa Rated the #1 spa in Canada by Spas of America
- Awe-inspiring forest and ocean views
- Access to three kilometers of pristine sandy beach
About this Trip
Situated on 22 acres of evergreen forest and within a stone’s throw from miles of pristine sandy beach, Vancouver Island’s luxurious Tigh Na Mara Seaside Spa Resort provides the perfect opportunity to relax and rejuvenate. Detoxify in the beautiful, award-winning rock-ensconced Grotto Spa*, complete with a warm water Hungarian Mineral Bath or indulge in facials, pedicures and more. Relax and prepare to be pampered!
*Grotto Spa amenities and services are booked separately, on your own.
Hop aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran in the morning for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan De Fuca. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Victoria, before picking up your rental car and making the drive to Parksville, approximately two hours away. Looking for more things to do in Victoria? Check out a few of our favorite picks:
Indulge in a full day of luxurious pampering with a visit to the award-winning Grotto Spa. Soak in the therapeutic waters of a Hungarian Mineral Bath and as you listen to the calming rush of a waterfall. Or, spoil yourself even further with fabulous spa treatments ranging from facials to massages. Afterward, choose between the resort’s two delicious restaurants: Cedars Restaurant Lounge or Treetop Tapas and Grill. You can’t go wrong with either pick.
Delight in a leisurely breakfast at the resort and continue your well-deserved weekend of relaxation with a stroll along the resort’s three kilometer stretch of sandy beach before driving back to Victoria to return your rental car. Use the rest of your day to explore Victoria before returning to Seattle in the evening. To help fill your day, check out a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria & Vancouver Island.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Grotto Spa amenities and services are booked separately, on your own
• Children under 13 are not permitted in the private lounges, relaxation lounge, locker room and/or the mineral pool even if accompanied by adults.
• Gratuities are not included
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
Whales & Wildlife AdventureLearn more about Whales & Wildlife Adventure