- Rated as one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 10 Hotels” in Canada for Romance
- Outstanding cuisine at Brentwood Pub and Seagrille Dining Room
- Spectacular views of the sparkling bay and a world-class spa
Indulge in some quality R&R with an unforgettable overnight getaway at the elegant Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa. Unwind in one the luxurious rooms at the five-star resort and enjoy a jetted Jacuzzi tub, a cozy fireplace and stunning vistas of the bay. When you manage to pull yourself away from your room, feast on exceptional cuisine or relax with a pampering treatment at the world-class spa.
Hop on the on the sleek Victoria Clipper for a short and tranquil cruise from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon your arrival, pick up your rental car from Budget and soak in fabulous views of the lush countryside during a scenic drive Up Island to Brentwood Bay. Along the way, stop by the quaint town of Sidney or The Butchart Gardens to see 55-acres of floral splendor.
Delight in a leisurely breakfast at the hotel before driving back to Victoria to return your rental car. Spend the rest of your day exploring Victoria before returning to Seattle in the evening. Hop on a bike and pedal along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in Beacon Hill Park or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Tea at the Empress
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria & Vancouver Island.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change