- Relax at one of Vancouver Island’s award-winning oceanside resorts
- A breath of fresh air for outdoor enthusiasts, you will be within easy reach of Vancouver Island’s spectacular beaches, rainforests, gardens and wildlife!
- The chance to pamper yourself with a spa experience like no other or a rejuvenating soak in steaming hot tub
- SAVE on round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise when you add an overnight hotel stay
About this Trip
Choose your own adventure on a well-deserved escape to one of Vancouver Island’s award-winning seaside resorts. Pick up some wheels from the Budget Downtown car rental and cruise along Vancouver Island’s scenic backroads to the rainforest-filled Sooke, pastoral Saanich, beachy Parksville or wild and rugged Courtenay. Ripe with culturally distinct towns and outdoor adventures, Vancouver Island is a nature lover’s paradise!
Hop on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper ferry in the morning for a short and tranquil cruise from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 into the heart of downtown Victoria, BC. Upon arrival, pick up your rental car from Budget and cruise past lush forests, snow-capped peaks and glistening bays on a scenic drive Up Island.
Pay a visit to Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina in Sooke (45 minutes), Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa in Saanich (30 minutes), Tigh Na Mara Seaside Spa Resort in Parksville (2 hours) or Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa in Courtenay (3 hours).
Delight in a full day to explore the stunning, ocean-carved paradise of Vancouver Island. Hike through lush rainforests, go for a dip in the ocean or treat yourself to a day of luxurious pampering at the spa. Looking for more things to do? Check out our picks for each region:
- Soar above the treetops at AdrenaLINE Zipline Adventure Tour.
- Sample delicious beverages at BC’s first meadery -Tugwell Creek Farm and Meadery.
- Explore 55-acres chock-full of colorful flowers at the beautiful Butchart Gardens.
- Shop the unique boutiques and at least six bookstores in the nearby town of Sidney.
- Discover Vancouver Island’s underground cave system at the Horne Lake Caves.
- Kick off your shoes and stroll along the sandy shores at the pristine Qualicum Beach.
- Cruise through Desolation Sound in search of wildlife on a 7 hour Big Animal Encounter Tour.
- Hop on a grizzly bear tour in Campbell River to catch sight of these elusive animals!
Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast, before making the scenic drive back to Victoria to return your rental car. Take advantage of your remaining time in Victoria to explore the city. Conclude your trip with a relaxing Victoria Clipper ferry cruise back into Seattle. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see our list of 150 things to do in Victoria & Vancouver Island.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Very easy and comfy way to get from Seattle to Vancouver Island."
- FitMomma, Atlanta, GA
"Great trip! Very comfortable, excellent reservation service, excellent onboard service. Comfortable, smooth, relaxing ride… The 2 night package was a great value for the money."
- Nuno G.
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
Vancouver Island Spas & Gardens PackageLearn more about Vancouver Island Spas & Gardens Package