Coronavirus update: Clipper ferry service is cancelled between Seattle and Victoria until July 3, 2020. Learn more.
- Skip the traffic and long lines at the border!
- A relaxing and scenic motorcoach ride from downtown Vancouver, BC to the heart of downtown Seattle
- Experience Seattle’s iconic attractions from the vibrant Pike Place Market to the towering Space Needle to the historic Pioneer Square
About this Trip
Leave your car behind and let someone else do the driving with a quick escape from Vancouver, BC to Seattle via motorcoach. The perfect Seattle vacation package, this trip allows you to relax and soak in the scenery as you cruise along in your deluxe motorcoach. Discover Seattle’s innumerable charms and experience the city’s eclectic arts community, fantastic eats from world-renowned chefs and picturesque views.
Hop on a motorcoach from downtown Vancouver, BC for a scenic ride to Seattle. Relax and soak in fabulous views shimmering waters and lush forests as you travel to the heart of the Emerald City. Upon arrival, explore the lively Pike Place Market, sip on a frosty pint at one of the micro-breweries around the city, ride to the top of the iconic Space Needle for amazing views or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, enjoy brunch at one of Seattle’s many excellent restaurants and shop the historic Pioneer Square or downtown core before concluding your journey with a relaxing motorcoach ride back to Vancouver.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Vancouver To Seattle Overnight Via Amtrak CascadesLearn more about Vancouver To Seattle Overnight Via Amtrak Cascades