- Perfect for Portland natives who want to see more of the Pacific Northwest
- Excellent boutique shopping and Pacific Northwest dining
- Explore iconic attractions in each city from The Butchart Gardens and tea at the Empress to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market
About this Trip
From blooming world-famous gardens to scenic hikes, there are a host of unique adventures waiting for you right in your own backyard with an escape from Portland to Seattle and Victoria, BC. Discover a variety of attractions strewn throughout the Emerald City, before hopping aboard the Victoria Clipper to experience historic old-world charm in Victoria, BC. Perfect for families and multi-generational trips!
Climb aboard an Amtrak® Cascades train in the morning or afternoon and soak in stunning water and mountain views as you cruise along the scenic Pacific Northwest coastline from Portland to Seattle. Use the rest of the day to explore the Emerald City. Shop the unique boutiques in the historic Pioneer Square or take advantage of the constant supply of exceptional coffee, biking and live music. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do around the city:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Cast off from downtown Seattle on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a less than three-hour cruise through the Salish Sea into Victoria’s scenic Inner Harbour. Upon arrival, explore the rest of this beautiful, walkable town before your return trip on the Victoria Clipper in the evening. Shop the trendy boutiques on Johnson Street, watch the seals at Fisherman’s Wharf or pay a visit to a few of our favorite spots:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Following your second night in Seattle, return to Portland via a scenic and relaxing Amtrak® Cascades train ride.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Clipper staff are easy to talk to and willing to answer any and all questions. They make booking hotels and excursions a snap! We will be traveling on the Victoria Clipper again soon!"
- Monica D., Olympia, WA
"The location of the pier in Seattle was very convenient for us, just a quick taxi ride from our hotel… Would recommend to friends."
- Stephanie J., Fort Lauderdale, FL
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
Portland To Seattle OvernightLearn more about Portland To Seattle Overnight