- Perfect for Portland natives who want to see more of the Pacific Northwest
- Scenic round-trip Amtrak® Cascades train ride
- Excellent shopping, dining and sightseeing
About this Trip
Experience the stunning beauty of the Northwest and skip the hassle of driving with a quick Amtrak® Cascades from Portland to the vibrant cities of Seattle and Vancouver. Relax in your comfortable seats and delight in panoramic views of lush valleys, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier. Enjoy four full days in play in Portland’s sister cities to soak in spectacular forest and ocean vistas and shop unique boutiques.
Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard an Amtrak® Cascades train from downtown Portland to Seattle, where a city blending cosmopolitan culture with natural wonders awaits. Upon arrival, use the rest of the day to explore this maritime gem. Shop unique boutiques in historic Pioneer Square, check out a vibrant tapestry of art at the Seattle Art Museum or wander along the waterfront. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do around the city:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Catch the morning Amtrak® Cascades train from Seattle to Vancouver, BC or make the most of your time the Emerald City and use the morning and afternoon to get one last look at the city from top of the towering Space Needle or Great Wheel. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and rest up for your next day of adventures.
Enjoy a full day to explore the culturally rich city of Vancouver. Shop local artisan stands at Granville Island Market, get up close and personal with an array of marine life at the Vancouver Aquarium or check out paintings by iconic Northwest artists at the Vancouver Art Gallery. Alternatively, spend the day outdoors and stroll beneath the towering cedars in Stanley Park, walk high in the air on the Capilano Suspension Bridge or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Vancouver’s must-try brunch spots
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Additional nights in Vancouver are available when you book by phone. For a customized itinerary, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
On the final day of your getaway, enjoy breakfast at one Vancouver’s famous cafes and a little more time to explore the city before a scenic and relaxing Amtrak® Cascades train ride back to Portland.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Subject to change
Portland To Seattle With 2-Nights & Victoria Day TripLearn more about Portland To Seattle With 2-Nights & Victoria Day Trip