Your Amtrak® Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 2 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
- Perfect for Portland natives who want to see more of the Pacific Northwest
- Scenic round-trip Amtrak Cascades train ride
- Excellent shopping, dining and sightseeing
About this Trip
Experience the stunning beauty of the Northwest and skip the hassle of driving with a quick Amtrak Cascades train ride from Portland to the vibrant cities of Seattle and Vancouver. Relax in your comfortable seats and delight in panoramic views of lush valleys, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier. Enjoy four full days to play in Portland’s sister cities to soak in spectacular forest and ocean vistas as well as shop unique boutiques.
Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard an Amtrak Cascades train from downtown Portland to Seattle, where a city blending cosmopolitan culture with natural wonders awaits. Upon arrival, use the rest of the day to explore this maritime gem. Shop unique boutiques in historic Pioneer Square, check out a vibrant tapestry of art at the Seattle Art Museum or wander along the waterfront. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do around the city:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Catch the morning Amtrak Cascades train from Seattle to Vancouver, BC. Upon arrival, drop off your luggage at your hotel and then explore the vibrant city of Vancouver. Get up close and personal with an array of marine life at the Vancouver Aquarium, shop local artisan stands at Granville Island Market or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Vancouver’s must-try brunch spots
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Additional nights in Vancouver are available when you book by phone. For a customized itinerary, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Use the morning to further explore the city of Vancouver or grab a quick bite before hopping on an Amtrak® Cascades train to Seattle. Spend the rest of the day discovering additional hidden gems scattered throughout the city. Stroll through Pike Place Market, watch boats cruise through the Ballard Locks or enjoy the amazing views back on the city from Gasworks Park.
On the final day of your getaway, enjoy breakfast at one of Seattle’s famous restaurants before a scenic and relaxing Amtrak® Cascades train ride back to Portland.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Portland To Seattle With 2-Nights & Victoria Day TripLearn more about Portland To Seattle With 2-Nights & Victoria Day Trip