- Scenic Amtrak® Cascades train ride between Portland and Seattle
- Experience Seattle’s iconic attractions from the vibrant Pike Place Market to the towering Space Needle to the historic Pioneer Square
- Perfect for families or couples looking for a quick getaway to soak in the city’s rich culture
About this Trip
Enjoy a quick weekend escape right in your own backyard with a Portland to Seattle overnight vacation package. Skip the hassle of driving or paying for parking and travel in style with a scenic Amtrak® Cascades train ride that will take you past the majestic Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier and into the heart of the Emerald City. Experience the city’s excellent shopping, coastal cuisine and spirited nightlife.
Catch the Amtrak® Cascades passenger train from downtown Portland in the morning or afternoon and kick back in your comfy seats as you ride into the heart of Seattle. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and then use the rest of day to explore Seattle’s gems. Wander along the waterfront at Sculpture Park, dine on fabulous eats prepared by a world-renowned chef, catch a show at the Paramount or 5th Avenue Theater or check out a few of our other favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, enjoy brunch at one of Seattle’s many excellent restaurants and shop the historic Pioneer Square or downtown core before concluding your journey with a relaxing motor coach ride back to Portland.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Vancouver To Seattle Overnight Via Amtrak® CascadesLearn more about Vancouver To Seattle Overnight Via Amtrak® Cascades