- The perfect 2-night getaway to get a taste of the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia
- Excellent boutique shopping, Pacific Northwest dining and sightseeing
- The chance to spot an abundance of wildlife including orca and humpback whales, bald eagles, sea lions, porpoises, and more!
About this Trip
Cruise from one scenic island to another on this epic Pacific Northwest adventure that combines the wonders of British Columbia and natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. With Seattle as a starting point, this vacation is perfect for those seeking an immersive experience of the region. Relax by the water on San Juan Island and discover the historic charm of Victoria, all while keeping an eye out for resident orca whales!
In the morning, depart from downtown Seattle to Friday Harbor on the San Juan Clipper soaking in stunning scenery as you cruise north through Deception Pass. Your adventure continues as your expert onboard naturalist guides you on a 2.5-hour whale and sealife search. Travel to a region world-renowned for wildlife, where you will be on the lookout for orca, minke and humpback whales. Spend the rest of day exploring Friday Harbor, visit the Whale Museum or check out these other ideas:
- Discover San Juan Islands whale watching: A portal to PNW paradise
- What to know before you go: Clipper whale watching FAQ
For more ideas, see our list of 25 things to do in Friday Harbor and San Juan Islands.
Enjoy a scenic cruise from Friday Harbor to Victoria aboard Washington State Ferries. Arrive in the quaint, seaside town of Sidney and catch a taxi or bus (not included) to Victoria, BC. Upon arrival, immerse yourself in Victoria’s old-world charm and endless scenic vistas. Learn more about the region’s history at the Royal BC Museum, explore the opulent rooms of Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
Grab a delicious breakfast or brunch at one of the many excellent restaurants scattered around the city. Spend the rest of your day exploring Victoria before returning to Seattle in the evening. Hop on a bike and peddle along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in Beacon Hill Park or shop the array of boutiques on Johnson Street.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Package does not include transportation between Sidney and Victoria. Taxis and bus service are available near ferry terminal.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• A $2.60 pp / RT Port fee and a security fee will be added to all San Juan Fares
• Subject to change
"The views were fabulous! We also used Clipper to book a hotel on San Juan Island. It was a great service for them to provide… Would recommend to friends."
- Stephanie J., Fort Lauderdale, FL
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
"This boat trip was absolutely amazing… The San Juan Islands are a must, aboard the Clipper."
- Jonathan C., Boston, MA
Harbors, Towns & Cities: Seattle To San Juan Island, Victoria & VancouverLearn more about Harbors, Towns & Cities: Seattle To San Juan Island, Victoria & Vancouver