May 16 - September 8, 2019 - (Daily)
September 9 - October 13, 2019 - (Fri-Sun)
- The fastest and easiest way to travel direct from downtown Seattle to the San Juan Islands!
- Scenic cruise through the Salish Sea past Whidbey Island and the historic Deception Pass
- The chance to spot an abundance of wildlife including bald eagles, sea lions, porpoises, orcas and more
About this Trip
Skip the traffic and ferry lines and hop on the San Juan Clipper for the fastest and easiest way to travel from downtown Seattle to the San Juan Islands. After a scenic ride, you will arrive in the historic Friday Harbor. Grab a bite to eat downtown or go for a hike or bike ride. Add on a hotel and enjoy more time to explore or use the island as a gateway to nearby Orcas, Lopez and Shaw Island as well as Victoria, BC!
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in the morning and soak in breathtaking scenery on your journey from Seattle to Friday Harbor. Catch sight of the stately Cascade Range as you clip past the eastern coast of Whidbey Island and glide under the impressive and historic Deception Pass. Upon your arrival in Friday Harbor, wander the town’s picturesque streets, stop by Lime Kiln State Park or check out these other ideas:
- Seattle to the San Juans: The perfect summer water trip
- 10 photos that will inspire your next San Juan Island adventure
- Exploring Friday Harbor and San Juan Island
For more ideas, see our list of 25 things to do in Friday Harbor and San Juan Islands.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• 1-day advance purchase, date and voyage restrictions may apply
• A $2.60 pp / RT Port fee and a security fee will be added to all San Juan fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"I would recommend the Clipper ferry from Seattle to Friday Harbor to anyone trying to decide between it and the state ferry out of Anacortes. Not only are they more convenient, but the ride is more enjoyable."
- Charles B.
"This boat trip was absolutely amazing… The San Juan Islands are a must, aboard the Clipper."
- Jonathan C., Boston, MA
"The crew answered all questions with knowledge and confidence. I will return to Friday Harbor via Clipper again this summer"
- Van Nita S.
Seattle To San Juan Island Whale WatchingLearn more about Seattle To San Juan Island Whale Watching