Victoria Day Trip with The Butchart Gardens
Visit The Butchart Gardens, one of Victoria’s most popular attractions, on your Victoria day trip from Seattle. The Butchart Gardens were founded in 1904 when 55 acres of abandoned lime quarry was transformed into a stunning sunken garden with seasonal floral displays, all done in the Victorian tradition. This convenient Butchart Gardens tour picks you up upon arrival at the Victoria Clipper terminal and you are shown the city highlights on your way to The Butchart Gardens. It is the best way to get to the gardens and a visitor favorite!
Check out our Clipper Vacations Magazine feature Behind the Scenes at The Butchart Gardens to help plan your trip!
About This Trip
February 5-November 30, 2017
Also available without transportation (call to book)
The Butchart Gardens and Victoria City Tour (Recommended tour time is 3.5 hours to fully experience the gardens. Flexible return times available from The Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbour.)
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- City tour of Victoria highlights - narrated city tour of Victoria with local onboard guide
- Round trip transportation to The Butchart Gardens via double-decker motor coach
- Return drop off in front of Empress Hotel in heart of Inner Harbour
- Admission to the world-renowned Butchart Gardens
- Flexible return time- stay as long as you want at The Gardens, and take any CVS departing bus from the Gardens back into Victoria
- Complimentary luggage service to Clipper partner hotels
Specific departures bookable online. For other available times, please call to book.
Child rate shown for 5-11 yrs, under 5 and youth rates also available.
Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
A port and security fee may be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
Subject to change
Depart Seattle in the morning aboard a Victoria Clipper ferry where you will be met on arrival by a deluxe motor coach for a Victoria city highlights and Butchart Gardens tour. You will have approximately 2 hours of free time at the Gardens. Spend the remainder of the day exploring Victoria on your own before taking an evening departure back to Seattle, or choose to add on an activity during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.