Victoria Day Trip with The Butchart Gardens
Visit The Butchart Gardens, one of Victoria’s most popular attractions, on your Victoria day trip from Seattle. The Butchart Gardens were founded in 1904 when 55 acres of abandoned lime quarry was transformed into a stunning sunken garden with seasonal floral displays, all done in the Victorian tradition. This convenient Butchart Gardens tour picks you up upon arrival at the Victoria Clipper terminal and you are shown the city highlights on your way to The Butchart Gardens. It is the best way to get to the gardens and a visitor favorite!
About This Trip
February 7-November 30, 2014
Also available without transportation (call to book)
Butchart Gardens and City Highlights Tour (approx. 3.5 hours total with 2 hours at Butchart Gardens)
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- Pick-up from Clipper dock at Victoria’s Inner Harbour
- City tour of Victoria highlights en route to The Butchart Gardens
- Butchart Gardens admission
- All applicable taxes
Specific departures bookable online. For other available times, please call to book.
Child rate shown for 5-11 yrs, under 5 and youth rates also available
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- Subject to change
Depart Seattle in the morning aboard a Victoria Clipper ferry where you will be met on arrival by a deluxe motor coach for a Victoria city highlights and Butchart Gardens tour. You will have approximately 2 hours of free time at the Gardens. Spend the remainder of the day exploring Victoria on your own before taking an evening departure back to Seattle, or choose to add on an activity during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.