Seattle to Victoria Overnight with Willow Stream Spa
Starting from 2 Days / 1 Night
Travel from Seattle to Victoria, BC for a relaxing spa getaway. Willow Stream Spa at the Empress, one of Conde Nast’s Top Resort Spas in Canada, offers a Hungarian Mineral pool and eucalyptus steam room and sauna complimentary with any spa treatment. The Willow Stream Spa vacation package includes round trip transportation between Seattle and Victoria, a 60-minute spa treatment (your choice of three options), overnight at the Fairmont Empress and breakfast in the Empress Dining Room.
About This Trip
2 days / 1 night minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- 1 night stay at Fairmont Empress
- 1 60-minute spa treatment per person at the Willow Stream Spa (including gratuities) Treatments can be scheduled for either day
- Breakfast for two in the Empress Dining Room
- All applicable taxes
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- Subject to change
Travel from Seattle to Victoria on the Victoria Clipper. During the 3 hour cruise, enjoy the scenery, add a champagne breakfast basket or just relax. Once you arrive in Victoria, check in at the Empress and prepare for a relaxing 60-minute spa treatment, mineral pool, steam room and sauna. The Empress hosts several shops and restaurants and is conveniently located in Victoria’s shopping district which includes a mall, boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and more. Spend the night at the Empress with free time in Victoria planned for the following day.
Have a relaxing breakfast in the Empress Dining Room then use the day to explore Victoria before returning to Seattle early that evening on the Victoria Clipper. Consider adding on one of these Victoria tours at time of booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.