Victoria Day Trip with Fairmont Empress Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea at The Fairmont Empress is served in the opulent Tea Lobby, stately Harbourside Room or under the hand-painted ceiling of the Library Lounge, where guests are invited to sip tea surrounded by a century of history, art and character. Afternoon Tea begins with a serving of fresh seasonal fruit. Then, as you sip a cup of your favorite tea, a Royal Doulton China serving tier is presented. The service features tea sandwiches, melt-in-your-mouth scones with strawberry preserves and thick jersey cream, and atop the tier is a selection of pastries from The Fairmont’s award winning pastry shop. Afternoon Tea is a time for socializing and relaxing while music plays softly in the background as an accompaniment to the sound of conversation.
About This Trip
Afternoon Tea (approx. 1 hour)
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- Afternoon Tea at Fairmont Empress Hotel (Tea gratuity not included)
- All applicable taxes
- Dress code in effect
- Slightly higher holiday tea rates in effect Dec 23-26
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- Subject to change
Begin with a Victoria Clipper morning departure from Seattle. Arrive in Victoria’s Inner Harbour, just a short walking distance to the Fairmont Empress for your scheduled Afternoon Tea time. You will have the remainder of the day to visit Victoria’s many shops and attractions before returning to Seattle in the evening.
Hotel nights are available. For help booking or customizing your daytrip, please call Clipper Vacations at 1-800-888-2535.