Sooke Harbour House Self Drive Package
Starting from 2 Days / 1 Night
The setting for this small hotel, less than an hour outside of Victoria, is high on a bluff, yet accessible to the beach – the beauty of the area will take your breath away. Views are of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountain range. Guest rooms have water views, fireplaces and decks or balconies. The award winning restaurant serves regional, seasonal Canadian cuisine with ingredients from their own organic garden.
About This Trip
2 days / 1 night minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- 2 day car rental
- 1 night stay at the Sooke Harbour House
- All applicable taxes
- Child rates available. Children under 5 stay free in room.
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- Subject to change
Your overnight getaway begins with a relaxing cruise from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to Victoria’s Inner Harbour aboard the Victoria Clipper. Upon arrival, your rental car company van will take you directly from the terminal to the agency. Stop along the way to Sooke Harbour House to enjoy the old growth forests and small towns along the way.
If you did not add an extra night at time of booking, enjoy a leisurely morning before checking out of the hotel and driving back to Victoria to return your rental car. The Victoria Clipper departs for Seattle in the evening, so you will have some time to spend in Victoria or consider driving to the Butchart Gardens or trying the zipline in Sooke.
These activities may be added at time of booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.
Your Sooke Harbour House getaway is customizable by adding extra nights at time of booking. Call 800-888-2535 to book with a reservation agent.