Vancouver to Seattle Overnight
Starting from 2 Days / 1 Night
Take Amtrak Cascades from Vancouver, BC to Seattle and have two days and one night to explore Seattle. Seattle is home to the flagship Starbucks and Nordstrom, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and many other iconic attractions. Seattle is near mountains and water and features especially beautiful views from the downtown waterfront which is where you can find The Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Art Museum’s outdoor Sculpture Park. We offer Seattle hotels to fit any budget or plans for your Seattle stay.
About This Trip
2 days / 1 night minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- Round trip Amtrak Cascades between Vancouver, BC and Seattle
- 1 night Seattle hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Child rates available
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A $2 per room / per night Tourism Assessment Fee will be added to all Seattle hotel stays
- Subject to change
Depart from Vancouver for Seattle on the morning (or evening) Amtrak Cascades departure. If you select the morning departure, you will arrive in Seattle around lunch time. After checking in to your hotel, explore Seattle on your own or add on one of these activities during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Seattle.
Enjoy more free time in Seattle before returning to Vancouver. Departures are available morning and evening. Customize this package while booking by adding tours or additional hotel nights.