Seattle Boat Show – Victoria to Seattle Two Night Package
Starting from 3 Days / 2 Nights
Travel to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper for the Seattle Boat Show. The West Coast’s largest boat show takes over CenturyLink Field Event Center and South Lake Union January 25-February 1, 2014. Over 1,000 recreational watercraft will be on display with a free shuttle to take you between the floating show and the indoor show. Boating accessories and seminars are also part of the marine extravaganza. Book your stay at the Crowne Plaza for a free shuttle from the hotel to CenturyLink Field.
About This Trip
January 24-February 1, 2014
3 days / 2 nights minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Victoria and Seattle
- 2 nights Seattle hotel
- Admission to Seattle Boat Show (any day of show)
- All applicable taxes
- Seattle Boat Show Hours:
- Child rates available
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- A $2 per room / per night Tourism Assessment Fee will be added to all Seattle hotel stays
- Subject to change
Begin your vacation with a cruise on the Victoria Clipper high speed catamaran ferry. Travel through the Straight of Juan de Fuca to Puget Sound where you will dock on Seattle’s waterfront. Check in to your hotel and have the rest of the evening to relax.
On your full day in Seattle, head to the CenturyLink Field Event Center for the Seattle Boat Show. The show features over 1,000 boats as well as exhibitors and boating seminars. There is also a floating show on South Lake Union with a free shuttle that runs between Lake Union and CenturyLink Field so you will be able to travel between the floating and indoor show on your own schedule.
After the show, tour the city on your own or add on an activity during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, return to Pier 69 for the ferry back to Victoria, BC.
For help customizing your vacation, please call Clipper Vacations at 1-800-888-2535.