Vancouver, BC to Portland Overnight
Starting from 3 Days / 2 Nights
Travel from Vancouver, BC to Portland, OR, with a short stop in Seattle, via Amtrak Cascades train. Relax and enjoy the ride as you pass by Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier, and then over the Columbia River. Savor panoramic views just outside your window without having to worry about the drive. After the scenic train ride, check into a Portland hotel and explore this top Northwest city’s hip coffee houses, Native American art galleries, brew pubs, breweries and tax free shopping.
About This Trip
3 days / 2 nights minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- Round trip Amtrak Cascades train between Vancouver, BC and Portland, OR
- 2 nights Portland hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Prices per person based on double occupancy
- Child rates available
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1 -day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- Subject to change
Depart Vancouver, BC for Portland via Amtrak Cascades, with a short stop in Seattle. Stay at your choice of Portland hotels.
On day three, you will have the morning to enjoy and see more of Portland before returning to Vancouver, BC on the Amtrak Cascades.
Additional nights may be added in Portland and Seattle. For help customizing your Portland vacation package, please call Clipper Vacations at 1-800-888-2535.