Victoria Overnight with Whale Watching Tour
Starting from 2 Days / 1 Night
Board the Victoria Clipper for a quick ride from downtown Seattle to Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Upon arrival, you will have time to leave your bags at your hotel and get ready for an exciting orca whale watching excursion. The expert naturalist will help identify whales and other sealife along the way.
The rest of your evening and next day are on your own to explore and enjoy Victoria.
About This Trip
April 15-October 31, 2014
April 15-May 15 & October 1-31 call 800-888-2535 to book
2 days / 1 night minimum
Whale Watching Excursion approx. 3 hours
Add additional nights during booking
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- 1 night Victoria hotel
- Five Star whale watching excursion
- All applicable taxes
Guests on whale watch tour must be able to handle a few stairs and possibly a steep ramp depending upon tides.
Vessels have indoor and outdoor decks and washrooms.
- Meet Whale Watching group at 651 Humboldt St., next to the Miniature World. Be there 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour.
- Child rates available.
- Advance purchase, fuel surcharge, security fee and other restrictions may apply.
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge and security fee will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- Subject to change
Your Victoria vacation begins with a morning departure from Seattle to Victoria aboard the Victoria Clipper. After arrival, you will have time to leave your bags before meeting proceeding to your Whale Watching excursion. The evening is free to dine, shop or otherwise enjoy on your own.
Have a full day in Victoria before you return to Seattle in the evening. Choose to tour the city on your own or add on an activity during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.