Scenic Northwest: Portland to Seattle, Victoria & Vancouver
Starting from 4 Days / 3 Nights
Starting in Portland, visit three of the Pacific Northwest’s most vibrant cities: Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria. Take in mountains, ocean and forest as you travel by boat and train to these cities. You will have the chance to see the sights in each city before returning to Portland.
About This Trip
4 days / 3 nights minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- One way Amtrak Cascades from Portland to Seattle (approx. 3.5 hours)
- 1 night Seattle hotel
- One way Victoria Clipper cruise from Seattle to Victoria (approx. 3 hours)
- 1 night Victoria hotel
- One way motor coach and BC Ferries cruise from Victoria to Vancouver (approx. 4 hours) or upgrade to Harbour Air (approx. 35 minutes)
- 1 night Vancouver hotel
- One way Amtrak Cascades from Vancouver to Portland (approx. 8 hours)
- All applicable taxes
- Child rates available
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
- A $2 per room / per night Tourism Assessment Fee will be added to all Seattle hotel stays
- Subject to change
Travel from Portland to Seattle on Amtrak Cascades. Upon arrival, check into your downtown hotel. You will have time to shop, dine and explore Seattle on your own, or add on an activity during booking. Some options include:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Seattle.
Departing in the morning, cruise via the Victoria Clipper from Seattle, through the Strait of Juan de Fuca, to Victoria BC on Vancouver Island. Activities for your day and evening in Victoria may be added during booking:
- Afternoon Tea at the Empress or The Butchart Gardens
- The Butchart Gardens & City Highlights Tour
- AdrenaLINE Zipline Tour
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.
Travel from Victoria to Vancouver, BC by motor coach and BC Ferries, or upgrade to Harbour Air which flies from harbor to harbor in only 35 minutes. During booking, add one of the following activities to enhance your afternoon and evening stay in Vancouver:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Departing in the morning, return from Vancouver to Portland via Amtrak Cascades. This vacation package can be customized. Additional nights can be added in each city as well as many different activities. The itinerary can also easily be reversed. If you have any questions about customizing your vacation, call one of our reservation agents at 800-888-2535.